Join the CWA!
Fill out this convenient form today to become a member and support us as we fight for you!
- CWA State Worker Membership Sign-up Form
- Be sure to include where you work (what college/university, etc.)
- Dues Chart (35 Hour Employee)
- Dues Chart (37.5 Hour Employee)
- For Library and Municipal Workers, please contact your Shop Steward for a pink Membership Sign-up Form
Why be a member?
- Grievances, Disciplinary Appeals, Mediation and Arbitration
- Desk Audits and other Civil Service issues
- Discrimination Complaints
- Contract Negotiations
Participation & Engagement
- Contract Negotiations Surveys and Decisions
- Vote on Contract Agreements
- Vote in Local Union elections, budget, and other union decisions
- Better Wages, better benefits, stronger influence over the future of your workplace
- Advocacy on healthcare, pensions, worker rights
Some Member Benefits
Local 1031 Scholarships Every summer, Local 1031 members are eligible to enter for a chance to win scholarships for their dependents. The Joe Beirne Scholarship Program The CWA Joe Beirne Foundation was established in October 1974 by the Communications Workers of America Executive Board to honor the name and memory of the founding President of...
Florida House Experience
The Florida House Experience Assistance for members & their families struggling with behavioral health, addiction, stress and anxiety related issues. The Florida House Experience Information (PDF)
Union Plus Discounts
UnionPlus Visit www.Unionplus.org to sign up for discounts and perks nationwide. The Union Plus Mortgage Program can help union members and even family members become homeowners. Buyers and refinancers get competitive rates on a variety of loan options. And the program comes with other perks too – a grant for veterans, gift awards after closing, and a...